Based on the Ancient Xenia Concept (Give and Others Will Give to You)
Six38 REACH-OUT system uses the ‘give-to- receive’ system to create a reciprocal relationship. This system applies the principles of charity, hospitality and benevolence to regulate funding relationships between neighbors and even strangers.
In our contemporary world this could be defined as a cooperative ‘an autonomous association or persons voluntarily united to meet common economic, social and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly owned venture and democratically-controlled enterprise’
Cooperatives are businesses owned and run by members for members alone. Members can include customers, employees or residents but everyone has equal say and equal decision making power. Members equally decide the business of the cooperative and get equal share of the profits.
Cooperatives are not businesses driven by profit alone, they share common values and these values serve as a foundational framework. There are shared principles and, actions are jointly taken to ensure equal member development and, to contribute to the development of a better world.
Cooperatives are formed on values such as self-help, self-responsibility, democracy, equality, equity and solidarity. In the tradition of the founding fathers, co-operative members believe and stand on the ethical values of openness, honesty, social responsibility and caring for others.
These values are what form the founding framework of Six38’s Reach-out System. The Reach-Out system is an online co-operative created for members’ development on a transparent platform.
How Can You Be a Part of the REACH-OUT System?
Becoming a member of this wonderful platform is easy:
- First, you must register on the Six38 Peer to Peer Network Platform to be a member of the REACH-OUT system. Registration is absolutely free for all.
- Click on the REACH-OUT Icon
- Fill in the amount you propose to contribute to the REACHOUT system and Click Procced.
- Our system will calculate 30% of your proposition value
- You will then see the available amount to be invested i.e. the 30% calculated
- The available Projects for you to invest your 30% will be displayed
- Enter the amount you wish to invest in the ‘invest amount’ box. You can choose to spread your 30% across various projects, provided amount per investment is not below $15.
- Click on Proceed.
- Our system will then assign to you other cooperative member(s) whom you must give the remaining 70%. For ease and clarity, the exact amount will be specified beside each cooperative member’s details. ***REMEMBER that this is deemed to be a voluntary gift, and not an investment as such has no equitable value.
- After concluding your 70% contribution, you are automatically in line for Good measure. I.e. the system will put you in queue to receive contribution from new members who join the pool.
- Once it gets to your turn the system will assign other members of the cooperative to contribute to you, the 70% you contributed to others, plus a 55% reward for being a member of the cooperative and participating in the REACHOUT system.
For the purpose of stability and continuity, 50% is automatically recommitted into the system and the process repeats itself continuously. If members of a co-operative support each member assigned to them, the waiting period is shortened and will span between 1-15 days based on the internal structure.
How much do I need to get started?
A $50 proposition will qualify you and get you into the REACH-OUT system
The Cooperative Principles and Guidelines We Follow at Six38
Voluntary and Open Membership
Membership is free for all and is open to anyone who is willing to accept membership responsibilities and use the services of the co-operative. There is no racial, social, gender, religious or political discrimination
Democratic Member Control
Cooperatives operate based on the principle of democracy - by all and for all. Members are actively involved in decision making and policy creation. Cooperative officers are totally accountable to members and voting rights are equal.
Member Economic Participation
Members contribute equal capital to the co-operative and a part of the contributed capital is deemed to be the common property of the co-operative. Members then receive pre-determined compensation/reward based on their capital subscriptions. Surpluses are reallocated for the following purposes: cooperative development, setting up of reserves, training of members and supporting other activities as approved by the membership
Autonomy and Independence
Full control of the co-operative belong to all the members and if the co-operative enters into agreements with external parties (including government) or raise capital from external sources, democratic control of the cooperative must fully remain with the members.
Education, Training and Information
Co-operatives provide education and training for their members, elected representatives, managers, and employees so they can all contribute effectively to the development of their co- operatives. They also inform the public - particularly young people and opinion leaders - about the nature and benefits of co-operation.
Co-operation among Co-operatives
Co-operatives serve their members most effectively and strengthen the co- operative movement by working together through local, national, regional and international structures
Concern for Community
Co-operatives work for the sustainable development of their communities through the implementation of member-approved policies
By signing up for the REACHOUT system you consent to be a member of our online cooperative, all contributions are channeled through an escrow account and released to the beneficiaries within minutes or at worse an hour.
In respect to the ReachOut system, SIX38 REACHOUT PRIMARY CO-OPERATIVE LIMITED (2017/008069/24) is the appointed representative of the cooperative.